Friday 13 May 2011

poorly sick

So this is where I've been for the last 7 days, with Mr chest infection, Mr Throat infection and all their friends, the shivers and the aches and pains.


this was my constant companion

and my daily view



I did enjoy this beauty though, a gift from the lovely Miss King.


So after the Easter stomach bug, I am now well behind on work. I'm taking it easy over the weekend,( well apart from a bit of a tidy up, what do the boys get up to to make the house look like this!!!) but then monday it's back to the grindstone.
Been kind of missing it though!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have to be poorly then that bed looks a comfy spot to do it (& judging by all the books and stuff, you haven't been exactly idle), glad that you've had a furry carer for company too :)

Hope you continue to feel better, hon.

Ms R Pigtails.xxx.